LAWRENCE SCOTTMGeol, FGS
Lawrence has 5-years’ experience with Carbon Zero Consulting following a Masters in Geology from the University of Plymouth.
Lawrence now runs the Oakham office, but can normally be found on the road carrying-out our various field activities including:
- Soil thermal conductivity surveys, our novel service to measure in-situ soil thermal properties utilized in the GSHP and power distribution sectors
- Thermal response tests (TRT) utilizing testing systems capable of testing boreholes up to 300m depth
- Water supply and open-loop Borehole testing and water sampling
- Logging of samples during drilling of GSHP and water supply boreholes
- Installation and management of a number of borehole and other data-logging systems to measure water level, temperature, pressure and flow