Carbon Zero Consulting: who we are
Carbon Zero Consulting provides a single point of independent expertise in key areas of renewable energy technology, water supply and management,, borehole design and regulation.
We listen carefully to our client’s needs and objectives and pride ourselves on identifying and implementing practical solutions utilising in-house expertise and a small team of long-standing associate consulting engineers.
Carbon Zero Consulting believe that we are unique in having nearly 40 years’ experience spanning natural resource, renewable energy, environment and water treatment technology issues.
Carbon Zero Consulting: sound advice
- Sector-leading expertise in the design and implementation of ground source heating & cooling (GSHC) systems of all scales:
- Borehole open-loop systems
- Borehole closed-loop systems
- Shallow horizontal closed-loop systems
- Water source systems (rivers, lakes, docks, sea)
- Alternative water sources; viability, ‘prognosis’ reports, borehole development, hydrogeology, water and renewable heating regulation
- Water resource management; groundwater source development and infrastructure maintenance
- Water and wastewater treatment technology selection, design and implementation
- Environmental impact assessments and input to planning issues
- Site-specific, independent, surveys for renewable energy technology selection
The team at Carbon Zero Consulting
Our core team comprise hydrogeologists, thermogeologists and engineers with extensive experience of water resource and renewable energy projects. We provide independent advice with no ties to any equipment provider or manufacturer.
Mind has a 20 year career in the HVAC industry with the…
John is Director of Carbon Zero Consulting Ltd, which he founded in…
Lawrence has 5-years’ experience with Carbon Zero Consulting following a Masters in…
Robin is Director of GeoScience Ltd based in Falmouth, Cornwall. He became…
Who We Work With
Carbon Zero Consulting has a wide range of clients across the renewable energy, water supply and engineering sectors. They include some of the biggest names in manufacturing, consulting, engineering, contracting and agriculture, to name but a few!
Consulting Engineers & Earth Science: Hoare Lea, Arup, Max Fordham, SKM, MTT-Sustain, Halcrow, Geoscience
Construction & Commercial: Siemens, Eon, Engie, Kelloggs, Coca Cola, Muller, Vinci, Wilkinson (Wilko Ltd), Cott Group, Belazu (Fresh Olive Co.), Euro Quality Lambs, ADI Environmental
Contractors: BAM, Vinci Construction Ltd, Galliford Try, WD & AD Morgan, Drilcorp, Geocore, Geodrill, Jacobs, Jarvis, Instalcom
Public Sector: Dudley Council, Nottinghamshire Police, Whipps Cross Hospital, Nottingham County Council, Orkney Islands Council, Wales & West Housing Association, Environment Agency, BGS, National Trust
Heat Pump Manufacturers: Viessmann, Mitsubishi, Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Kensa,
GSHP Installers & Designers: Enercret, Ebtech, Calibrate, GCore, Matrix Energy Solutions, Genius Energy labs, Geoscience
Notable others: Harper Adams University, Thermae Bath Spa,