Who we areCarbon Zero Consulting provides a single point of independent expertise in all areas of water and environment management, energy and carbon surveys and renewable technology.
We listen carefully to our client’s needs and objectives to provide a distinct, personalised service.
We pride ourselves on identifying and implementing practical solutions utilising in-house and associate consulting engineers.
Carbon Zero Consulting believe that we are unique in having 35 years experience spanning natural resource, energy, environment and water treatment technology issues.
All these areas are growing in importance with the ever increasing costs of water and energy.
Carbon Zero Consulting: sound advice
- Water resource management; groundwater source development and infrastructure maintenance
- Alternative water sources; borehole development, hydrogeology and advice on regulation
- Water and wastewater treatment technology selection, design and implementation
- Water use minimisation; mains water bill assessment, water audits and water re-use
- Environmental impact assessments and input to planning issues
- Surveys to ascertain patterns of energy and carbon consumption – followed by advice on emissions and cost reduction
- Site-specific, independent, surveys for renewable energy technology selection
- Sector-leading expertise in the design of ground source (GSHC) systems of all scales
- Design support for large social housing implementation of GSHC systems to replace fossil fuels
- Modelling of GSHC closed loop arrays
The team at Carbon Zero Consulting
We are here to help you with the specification and installation of renewable energy and water supply systems. You will find us very easy and straightforward to deal with. We will try never to confuse you with jargon and will work with you in an open, ethical and environmentally sensitive manner.
Our core team comprise hydrogeologists, thermogeologists and engineers with extensive experience of water resource and renewable energy projects throughout the UK and beyond. We provide advice with no ties to any equipment provider or manufacturer.
John is Director of Carbon Zero Consulting Ltd, which he founded in…
Lawrence is a masters Geology graduate from the University of Plymouth which…
Paul owns and manages Matrix Energy Systems Ltd, a multi-award-winning renewable energy…
Another native of Rutland, and sharing offices with Carbon Zero Consulting, Kevin…
Robin is Director of GeoScience Ltd based in Falmouth, Cornwall. He became…
Who We Work With
Consulting Engineers: Hoare Lea, Hulley & Kirkwood, Max Fordham, IFtech, SKM, MTT Sustain, Halcrow, Entec.
Commercial: Wilkinson (Wilko Ltd), Faversham Laundry, Hanson, Charcon, Notcutts Garden Centres, Belvoir Soft Drinks, Jones Lang LaSalle, Eunomia, Davis Langdon.
Recreation & Spas: Center Parcs, Nirvana Spa, Thermae, The Westbury Hotel.
Architects: Sir Norman Foster, Chetwoods, Ross Thain, ASAP.
Land agents: Smiths Gore, Balfours.
Public Sector: Nottinghamshire Police, Nottingham County Council, Wales & West Housing Association, Environment Agency, BGS.
Heat Pump Manufacturers: Worcester Bosch, Hoval, Vaillant, Kensa, Viessmann
Designers & Installers: TGE Group, EcoEnergy, MGS, ICS.
Contractors: Vinci Construction Ltd, Walter Lilly, Laing O’Rouke, Woods, Galliford Try, Gibson STS, WD & AD Morgan, Drilcorp, BES, Wyatts, Apex, Mathewson, Magpie.